|Front studio||Studio 2|
|Monday||16:00 – Grade 2 Ballet||16:00 – Grade 1 Modern|
|17:00 – Grade 1 Tap|
|18:00 – Grade 2 Modern|
|19:00 – Strength and Flex|
|Tuesday||16:00 – Grade 2 Tap|
|17:00 – Grade 4 Tap||17:00 – Inter Ballet|
|18:00 – Grade 4 Ballet||18:00 – Grade 5 Ballet|
|19:00 – Grade 6 Ballet|
|Wednesday||16:00 – Grade 3 Modern||All Festival classes will be|
|17:00 – Grade 3 Ballet||on Wednesday when possible|
|18:00 – Grade 4 Modern|
|Thursday||16:30 – Grade 6 Tap||16:30 – Boys’ Modern|
|17:30 – Grade 5 Modern||17:30 – Intermediate Tap|
|18:30 – Intermediate Modern|
|Friday||17:00 – Foundation Contemporary|
|18:00 – Inter-Foundation Contemporary|
|Saturday||10:00 – Beginners’ Tap/Modern||10:00 – Baby Ballet|
|11:00 – Pre-Primary Ballet|
|12:00 – Primary Ballet|
|13:00 – Grade 1 Ballet|
Notes for this term
- I am asking all parents to re-register your child/children, each one on a separate form, so that in future I can contact everyone by email.
- This term everyone will have invoices for six weeks only, which will take us to half term and hopefully after half term the same.
- Hopefully in January we may be able to get back to a more familiar timetable with Festival groups being back on the agenda.
- Parents will not be able to watch classes as we need to maintain as much social distancing as possible.
- We are only allowed 15 maximum in the main studio so for this term you may be in a different class so please REGISTER, join the MEMBERS FACEBOOK GROUP and then you will be able to check your class.
- Please could the students over 11 wear masks to arrive and leave the studio, but not during class. Also please could everyone wear outdoor shoes to arrive but that are easy to take off and be dressed ready for class as there will be no changing facilities.
- Bring a bottle of water as the water machine may not be used and some tissues,
- Have a box to put shoes, bottle and tissues in to keep them all together.
- Classes will all be 3/4 hour long to give us time to clean in-between.
- Could all little ones who are unable to tie shoelaces please have elastic threaded through so they can pull them on.