Terms starts tomorrow, and we can’t wait to welcome students back to classes, albeit with some changes in line with the latest COVID regulations:
- Parents will not be able to watch classes as we need to maintain as much social distancing as possible.
- Please could the students aged over 11 wear masks to arrive and leave the studio, but not during class.
- Please could everyone wear outdoor shoes to arrive (but that are easy to take off) and be dressed ready for class as there will be no changing facilities.
- Bring a bottle of water as the water machine may not be used, plus some tissues.
- Have a box to put shoes, bottle and tissues in to keep them all together.
- Classes will all be 45 minutes long to give us time to clean in-between.
- Please make sure your child arrives in laundered dance kit.
- Could all little ones who are unable to tie shoelaces please have elastic threaded through so they can pull them on.
See you in class!